Thursday, October 8, 2015

WTF is with this Foodie Question?

A few months ago, the only WTF joke I had seen was this:

T-shirt design from SnorgTees.

So I thought it was pretty clever when I came across this printed on a menu at a cafe in Amstedam:

Part of the menu at Ted's.

Imagine my surprise when I came home, and saw this plastered across multiple buses around town!

Bus advertising for Zomato.

And this when I went to check out the newly opened Fokker Bros in the Viaduct!

WTF at Fokker Bros.

WTF is going on? Why is everyone making the same joke now, since it seems this acronym has been used since at least 2011 and 2012?

Good thing I found something to calm myself down with...

Doormat from Coco Mats 'n' More.

Well, that's fabulous. Wasn't That Funny?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Panda loves to hear from people. Thanks for leaving a comment! If you are logged in using your Google account, don't forget to click the "Notify me" checkbox (below the comment box on the right hand side), so you know when I write back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...