Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Where are all my reviews?

Some of you will have noticed that I haven't written many reviews for a while. Partly, that was because work was taking over my life towards the end of last year. Partly it was because I wanted to have tried most of the dishes at a restaurant before reviewing a place, so that I can give some sort of recommendation as to what to eat, and to be sure that my experience was not an unusual once-off. Partly, it was because I was lazy, and there are so many great bloggers out there who have already written about the places I like.

If you are interested in hearing about restaurants as I try them, you can follow me on my Facebook page. There are reviews coming though, I promise. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Panda loves to hear from people. Thanks for leaving a comment! If you are logged in using your Google account, don't forget to click the "Notify me" checkbox (below the comment box on the right hand side), so you know when I write back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...